samedi 11 octobre 2014

I'm a KAWAII POTATO.

I'm far from being a sex-symbol. I don't put on makeup everyday and when winter comes, the only job for my clothes is to keep me warm, not to give me a fancy look. I'm from the category of girls for whom every other girls are pretty. My life is full of jealousy but I don't do anything to change that. Instead, as I grow older, I am starting to accept the fact that not being cute is not a social handicap. It is just some kind of challenge that I have to take up. Nevertheless, I don't make it a full-time job and I sometimes like my condition of "whatever my style is, I would still leave people indifferent" (except when I meet people I haven't seen for years... I usually like to make them think that I have changed a lot and I have become more mature and then, go back to the "natural me" when I get home.)

However, you may think whatever you want about the society controlling what people from each gender should love or do, I am a girl and I love makeup a lot. If I had more free time in my busy life, I probably would put on makeup every day and dress like a plastic (reference to all the fans of "Mean Girl"). I think, buying nice clothes or awesome makeup tools but not using or wearing them is like a Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I might have like 8 dresses, I would always prefer wearing the same old jeans with a t-shirt. And when I try a new creative style that took me 3 hours to think about, it is always a flop.

I have since my teenage times been fascinated by those japanese girls hanging around in Tokyo (before, I did not know what miracles can Photoshop do). For years, I've been wondering how to become like them and, at first, I came to the conclusion that they're gorgeous because they are Japanese and every teenager kows that Japanese people are awesome... then, I've met some people who, like me, were dreaming of becoming like one of those beatiful creatures and, actually... they nailed it. Everyday, I'm seeing on my Facebook's feed, pictures of some of my friends being perfect with their perfect lolita/decora/gyaru/whatever look. And I'm like unable to take at least one good selfie.

Anyway, any "look improvement" is, for me, like a level up in Cookie Run (you know, the fucking addictive game provided by the japanese chat app Line... OK, this reference is not good enough...), it means that it is hard to get but when you get it, you can enjoy it for a short period of time and then go back to normality. That is one of the reasons I made this blog : I want to show the world everytime I get a level up.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire